kokki djawa bakmi goreng 100gr.
Javanese Fried Noodle (Bakmi Goreng Jawa)
Delicious Indonesian style fried noodles from Java island.
Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 package of egg noodles (boil in water for 2 minutes)
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Leek stalk; chopped
- Cabbage; shredded
- Bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp onion, thinkly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 4 tsp Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce)
- 4 tbsp water
- 4 scrambled Eggs
- Salt to taste
- a dash of white pepper
- Fried shallots for garnish
- Boil the egg noodles for two minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil over a med-high heat until the oil looks like it’s hot and ready. Add garlic and saute until the garlic is golden brown. Then add red chilli paste, soy sauce, kecap manis, water, a dash of white pepper and add the rest of the ingredients: noodles, vegetables, and scrambled eggs.
- Saute well until all ingredients are mixed well. Add more water if the noodles look dry. Noodles should not be looking too dry. Serve hot with fried shallots as garnish.