3 in stock
Cupcake molds are mold tools that will make it easier for you to make your cupcakes beautiful. Before baking, place the paper cup for the cupcakes into the mold and pour the batter into the mold and put it in the steamer.
How to make cupcakes / Indonesian Traditional Kue Mangkok.
1. Mix rice flour with cassava tapai and 200 ml of warm water. Stir by hand until smooth.
2. Add sugar gradually while kneading by hand for 20 minutes until well blended.
3. Enter the flour, baking powder and a little instant yeast, stir well.
4. Pour in the remaining water, stir until well blended. Rest and cover the dough with a clean napkin for 30 minutes.
5. Next, divide the dough into 3 parts. Season each with coloring, mix well.
6. Heat the cupcake mold in a hot pan until the mold is hot. Use a high fire
7. Pour the cupcake mixture into the cupcake mold until it is full. Wrap the lid of the pot in a clean napkin.
8. Steam the cupcake again over high heat for 30 minutes. Remove and chill.
9 Once cool, remove the cupcakes from the molds. Serve with grated coconut.