1 in stock
This dawet / cendol filter / stream strainer is made of aluminum
This dawet (cendol) filter makes it easier for you to sort and clean the dawet or cendol before processing it. Can be use for multiple purposes.
Made of quite thick aluminum
Suitable for molding cendol or dawet seeds as the main ingredient for making cendol / dawet ice
Suitable for use alone at home or for business
Easy to use and easy to clean too.
Es Cendol is a one of Indonesian favorite mixed ice filling. As long as you spend a lot of time at home, you can make delicious cendol yourself without fail.
To make cendol, there are two versions of the recipe circulating in the community, namely cendol with hunkwe flour and cendol rice flour. Actually both of them are delicious. Cendol hunkwe is usually a typical West Java cendol recipe, while rice flour cendol is better known as cendol dawet.
Making cendol is actually not difficult, the ingredients needed are simple. The chewy and high-quality cendol will definitely make the ice blend even more delicious. Besides being cleaner, it is better, it is also cheaper because it uses natural ingredients.
Cendol ice recipe
150 grams of hunkue flour
500 ml of water
100 ml of suji pandan leaf water
1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for coconut milk:
750 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 pandan leaves
Ingredients for brown sugar syrup:
250 grams of brown sugar, finely combed
250 ml of water
1 sheet of pandan leaves
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 jackfruit cut into squares
500 grams of ice cubes
How to make:
1. Cendol: Dissolve hunkue flour with some water and suji pandan water. Boil the remaining water, salt and hunkwe flour, stirring until blended until boiling. Cook until bubbly and thick and clear.
2. Pour gradually into the cendol mold. Press on top of a container filled with ice water, remove and drain
3. For coconut milk soup: Boil the coconut milk until it boils with pandan leaves and salt. Chill
4. For brown sugar syrup: boil brown sugar, water, pandan leaves, salt and jackfruit until thick
5. Serve the cendol with coconut milk, syrup and complement.